do you ever get in those moods where you don’t feel like reading and you don’t feel like being on the internet and you don’t feel like watching a show and you don’t feel like sleeping and you don’t feel like existing in general
BUT YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING.It’s in words
follow my blog, it’s gluten free
if i ever misgender you or use slang (bro, man, gurl, dude) that makes you feel even slightly uncomfortable please tell me because your gender identity and comfort is more important than any word i may use to refer to you
Look at the dates….
burned my hand curling my hair today
the nerve of you lookin this good
I’m actually crying right now. Something that seemed impossible for me might actually happen in the future. I just hope this isn’t repealed by the time I feel comfortable enough in my life to transition. I know this doesn’t seem important to most people but this just gave me another reason to keep moving forward with my life. 🙏
I HOPE THIS IS A THING FOR MY AMERICAN FRIENDS AHH!!!
this could very well prevent some people from committing suicide
one of the largest issues is that reassignment surgery is ridiculously expensive and since many transgender people are faced w the fact they may never be who they know they are it is a fast downward spiral toward worse depression and ultimately self harm or suicide
reassignment surgery should absolutely be covered by insurance - it’s bullshit how large insurance companies claim it as “cosmetic”
"what music are you into?"
"i like this! it’s very grown up…"
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
typing kkk instead of kk: